Terms and Conditions
Palladian Real Estate Limited t/a Petworth Antiques Market
Notice to Customers
- Petworth Antiques Market is owned and managed by Palladian Real Estate Limited. Our registered company is 03937682 and our registered office is at Martlet House, E1 Yeomans Gate, Yeoman Way, Worthing BN13 3QZ, West Sussex.
- Goods sold on our premises are sold by the respective dealers who have permitted concessions to trade. When you purchase any items, you are bound by any terms of sale that is issued by any dealer you buy from. As a customer you do not enter into any contract with Palladian Real Estate.
- Palladian Real Estate processes all payments on behalf of dealers. We are authorised to take and refund monies on the dealers’ behalf. It is up to the dealer from whom you purchased the item to deal with any queries and give you a refund if you reject any item you buy. If the dealer agrees to giving you a refund, you will receive it in full as soon as possible and always within 14 days of your agreement. You must bring the item back in the condition it was sold to you with proof of purchase.
- Palladian Real Estate limits its liability (to the extent that it is legal to do so) from all financial obligations to customers or with respect to the goods you buy or any liability that arises under contract with any dealer.
- With respect to paragraphs 3 and 4 of this notice and generally, your statutory rights as a customer are not affected.
- We will assist you if you require any information about our dealers, if you wish to ask any question, or if you have any complaint.
For and on behalf of Palladian Real Estate Limited t/a Petworth Antiques Market